Friday 13 November 2015

The spit up

So let me tell you this.  Chloé had her fussiest day, she wanted none of daddy and just kept crying.  As a a-type taking time off and not getting the love from my new daughter it was a difficult day to be sitting at home.  Certainly that baby momma is needing my help less and less.

Naturally as soon as my parents came over for a short visit she was an angel.  I received a night pass to head to the game and host prospects and visit clients.  I'm not going to lie, it was nice to get back to what I do best but at the same time I was missing our daughter and worried she'd go crazy on momma.  Naturally that perfect little angel slept the whole time, I left the game early to come spend time at home and she even slept through my loud YES with the shootout winner.  May as well get used to it now kid...

She also decided to sleep through most of the night, baby momma had to wake her a few times to feed her but oh my god almost a full night's sleep.  I feel like my brain went from being unable to process simple math equations to being able to discuss the theory of relativity.  But let's be honest...I'm going to utilize it to analyze this weekend's  football match ups.

Today's the first actual doctor's appointment at 10am, and we are both worried.  We wake up at 8am and baby is quiet enough that we both have time to shower and get ready.  This is amazing guys.  By 925, I'm about to put her in the car seat(oh the dreaded car seat) and she starts making weird noises in my arms.  I tap her on the back once and twice and oh god, she spits up all over me.  Let me sidebar...when I got dressed, I grabbed a clean pair of shorts and a t shirt and wasn't sure they went well together.  Squares on the shorts along with horizontal lines on the t shirt, what would Melissa rivers say?  I have a future diva who decides she hates the combination and tells me 'what not to wear'...I love her already!

No comments:

Post a Comment